Saturday 2 February 2013

Tanjong Jara Resort

I'm not even sure I know how to do this any more! I know it has been a long time and I will try my best to get caught up. The trip to Tanjong Jara was back in October 2012. It has been a really long time. In the spirit of getting all caught up, I am going to post only pictures for blog posts until I get caught up. I will stop periodically by a picture to narrate if the picture warrants narration. Otherwise, you're on your own until I get all caught up. We love you all and that is why I'm still updating this thing! Enjoy. We sure did. It was the first place in a long time that we didn't really want to leave after a few days. A true vacation.


We hired a driver to drive us all there in a van. Best decision ever.

Here's what we saw when we arrived.


Jaxson was helping to lead the way.





This place was amazing.


Jaxson liked it too.


This was Jaxson's own special little area where we tried to get him to sleep.



The bathroom was huge.


Jaxson went outside to play shortly after we arrived.

In typical "little Godbout boy" fashion he fell over and knocked his noggin within the first hour of arrival.





Billy, Jaime and their little girl Annabelle, who is strapped to the front of Billy on the right.

Kristy's artsy shot.


Billy, Jaime and Annabelle


I wanted to see how far Jaxson would go without me. Answer: pretty far.



Went back to the room and Jax took a bath. I loved the lighting in there.

Had probably one of the best dinners ever on the first night.



Those butter prawns on the right were Kristy's favorite.




I saw this lying in the grass just off of the sidewalk.




I'm classy.

Jaxson is classier than I am.

Mmmm. Thats-a some-a good a-speghetti.

Kristy and Jaime

Last but not least, some shots of Jax. You can never have too many shots of Jaxson.






No comments:

Post a Comment