Tuesday 4 February 2014

Gong Xi Fa Cai ~ Happy New Year

It's been almost a year since our last post. This makes me feel mixed emotions. I am mad that we did not stay on top of posting while our adventures were fresh in our mind, but I am also appreciative of the busy, somewhat stressful year we made it through. Now having been through the last year and reflecting back, I am thinking that our perspective may be different and that is not always a bad thing. We've grown, we've been challenged and we are different than we were a year ago. The last couple of months have been rough to say the least, but more on that later. I am feeling more revived, more motivated and positive this "new year" than I did on 1-1-14. So, maybe I was just celebrating the wrong New Year this year, luckily it's never too late. So, for this Chinese New Year and for a pivotal moment in my life this morning I want to be better about sharing our life... the good, the bad, the ugly and the beauty that we embrace each day. Thank you for your continued love and support through it all.

Read more here... It's a "New" Year



No comments:

Post a Comment