Sunday 5 August 2012

Day 49 - 51

Day 49, Sunday, started like this...(click on the video to play)


We don't know who taught Jaxson that singing means you spin in circles with your eyes closed, but it is hilarious.


We didn't do much the rest of the morning.  It was a pretty lazy day and we all got to spend some time together.  Later that day, we went over to our new friend's house.  Robert is a counselor at ISKL and he and Kristy were on a team to come up with a new faculty play.  They decided to go with the "10 Days in KL" skit, which sounds like the melody from "12 Days of Christmas".  They had some great ideas and I hear the skit turned out great.

While the teachers were figuring out their song, Jaxson and I played at their pool/playground on the 9th floor.



Jaxson is getting so big.  Here is a video of him getting in and out of the pool all by himself!


The next day, day 50, was rather uneventful.  Jaxson and I went shopping for groceries, but we stopped by a place called "Secret Recipe" for some lunch first.  I thought the Letter French Fries were really cool.  Jaxson liked the mini chicken burgers.


I can't get over the live fish in the seafood section.  I'm going to bring one of those home one day and cook it, but that is for another blog entry.


Day 51was also uneventful, but I did cook this great cashew chicken.  It was so good.  I also made homemade strawberry shortcake with homemade whipped cream.  Kristy really enjoyed it.


After dinner, it was time for a bath and bed.  


More to come - 

No comments:

Post a Comment