Monday 6 August 2012

Day 57

Today we went to the Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC) shopping center.  It's another mall, but outside it has a giant playground.  I was running errands in the area, so I decided to stop by and let Jaxson play.

I'm trying out a new blog format.  You'll have to click "read more" or click on the title of the post to see the whole post.  It will help the blog look a little cleaner.  Let me know if you hate it and I'll change it back.



Now it's play time!


Our playground is great at the apartment, but it's nothing like this.


I call this "The Land of 1000 Playgrounds".


"Yeah, uh... I'll have the number 4 with a coke...and...uh...a McFlurry"


Here's a picture of the Petronas towers from the park.  Oil money is a'plenty in this country.  You can learn more about them HERE.


While Jaxson played, I attended to some business on the phone.  We are in the process of getting another car.  I'll keep you updated on the process with pictures, etc.  

The two front runners are the:

Suzuki Swift...

 and the Honda City.


Let me know what you think.

~Until Tomorrow~



1 comment: