Monday 23 July 2012

Day 43

Today was my first official day of orientation. All the new hires gathered together, introduced ourselves, listened to an inspirational speech by the head master and were given tours of the middle/high school campus...

Really?! A waterfall, coy pond, climbing wall entrance. Sometimes I feel like this isn't real! 


Life sized chess set!





I grabbed my sack lunch and met up with my "trailing spouse."  He and the baby were waiting so patiently for me.  We ran home and then I drove myself over to the Melawati campus to work in my classroom along with my personal assistant! It is a little bare bones and I am feeling out of my element, but at least all the boards are covered. Miraculously, I brought enough border to complete SEVEN bulletin boards as well as a small welcome board outside my classroom.  I wish the lighting was better. It's more of a burnt red than it is orange, but it really does freshen up the room a bit! It now feels more cheery and more like me in there.





I have the same schedule tomorrow... only I am not quite sure what to do next in my classroom. 

~Until Tomorrow~  

No comments:

Post a Comment